- The TronX Stryker Skates take explosiveness and durability to a whole new level for players looking for ultimate performance. The composite one-piece boot is far superior to two-piece boots by being lighter, more efficient at transferring energy, and providing an incredible out-of-the-box fit.
- Using a stiff pro carbon composite, the Stryker allows for more energy transfer and responsiveness with each stride. This allows for quicker starts and tight turns.
- The medium volume fit profile allows for a standard forefoot width and overall most common internal volume.
- Dual pour Eris indoor 74A wheels. High durometer urethane core creates incredible rebound for maximum speed and low durometer urethane outer layer for the ultimate grip.
- TronX Swiss Prelubed standard 608 speed bearings.
- (2) 76mm wheels in front and (2) 80mm wheels in back with a Hi-Lo aluminum 6500 CNC frame chassis for overall control with copper rivets.
- Heat moldable, helps reduce break-in time and provides a very custom fit around your foot.
- 1,240 grams in weight (based on size 9)
Bearing Wheels Price TronX Stryker One Piece Composite One Piece
Swiss Dual Pour 74A Indoor $250 CCM Super Tacks AS1 Composite One Piece Swiss Single Pour 82A Outdoor $700
Skate Size US Men's Shoe Size 6.0
7.5 8.5 8.0 9.0 8.5 9.5 9.0 10.0 9.5 10.5 10.0 11.0 10.5 11.5 11.0 12.0 11.5 12.5 12.0 13.0 13.0 14.0