- The TronX Stryker Skates take explosiveness and durability to a whole new level for players looking for ultimate performance. The composite one-piece boot is far superior to two-piece boots by being lighter, more efficient at transferring energy, and providing an incredible out-of-the-box fit.
- Using a stiff pro carbon composite the Stryker allows for more energy transfer and responsiveness with each stride. This allows for quicker starts and tight turns.
- The medium volume fit profile allows for a standard forefoot width and overall most common internal volume.
- Dual pour Eris indoor 74A wheels. High durometer urethane core creates incredible rebound for maximum speed and low durometer urethane outer layer for the ultimate grip.
- TronX swiss prelubed standard 608 speed bearings.
- (2) 76mm wheels in front and (2) 80mm wheels in back with a Hi-Lo aluminum 6500 CNC frame chassis for overall control with copper rivets.
- Heat moldable, helps reduce break-in time and provides a very custom fit around your foot.
- 1,240 grams in weight (based on size 9)
Skate Size US Men's Shoe Size 6.0
7.5 8.5 8.0 9.0 8.5 9.5 9.0 10.0 9.5 10.5 10.0 11.0 10.5 11.5 11.0 12.0 11.5 12.5 12.0 13.0 13.0 14.0