- The TronX Stryker Skates take explosiveness and durability to a whole new level for players looking for ultimate performance. The composite one-piece boot is far superior to two-piece boots by being lighter, more efficient at transferring energy, and providing an incredible out-of-the-box fit.
- Using a stiff pro carbon composite the Stryker allows for more energy transfer and responsiveness with each stride. This allows for quicker starts and tight turns.
- The medium volume fit profile allows for a standard forefoot width and overall most common internal volume.
- Dual pour Eris indoor 74A wheels. High durometer urethane core creates incredible rebound for maximum speed and low durometer urethane outer layer for the ultimate grip.
- TronX swiss prelubed standard 608 speed bearings.
- (2) 68mm wheels in front and (2) 72mm wheels in back with a Hi-Lo aluminum 6500 CNC frame chassis for overall control with copper rivets.
- Heat moldable, helps reduce break-in time and provides a very custom fit around your foot.
Skate Size US Men's Shoe Size 4.0