- New for the season are the Sherwood Rekker Element Pro Junior Ice Hockey Gloves. The Element Pro gloves offer an incredible combination of protection mixed with a phenomenal fit and feel.
- Starting with the fit profile, the Rekker Element Pro Hockey Gloves will be tapered for a more precise fit through the fingers and back of the hand with a wider fit through the cuff area. This creates exceptional control and mobility and gives it a fit that feels made for your hand.
- The Element Pro Hockey Gloves feature a Pro Nash palm with stretch finger gussets for pro level game ready feel and performance. This palm will feel game ready and broken in right off the shelf. These materials are also highly durable against stick tape, keeping them looking and feeling newer, for longer.
- For the construction of the Element Pro gloves, Sherwood is using a 3-piece index and middle finger to promote greater dexterity and movement. A pro flex articulated thumb will also allow for great protection and movement in the thumb area.
- Moving into the Liner of the Element Pro gloves, Sherwood is using a copper infused antimicrobial material, COP-R29, that will have enhanced defense against odors and bacteria that can cause your gloves to smell.
- The Rekker Element Pro Hockey Gloves will have a great protection package thanks to the Triple density ethylene foams used throughout the entirety of the gloves. These feature viconic impact protection foams which layer strategically on the back of the hand to maximize protection and disperse all forms of impacts.
- If you are an elite-level player looking for a pair of gloves that feature enhanced mobility and Pro level protection and feel, check out the Sherwood Rekker Element Pro Junior Ice Hockey Gloves!
Size Height Weight 10" 4'3" - 4'8" 60 - 90 lbs 11" 4'5" - 5' 70 - 100 lbs 12" 4'11" - 5'4" 80 - 110 lbs