- The Sherwood Rekker Element 4 Shin Guard is a really solid choice for recreational or entry-level hockey players. It utilizes hard molded plastic in both the shin and knee cap with added venting to ensure breathable and lightweight protection during gameplay. Standard foam wraps around the calf for complete coverage and is locked down by two elastic nylon straps.
- Players will find an instantly comfortable fit by the soft microfiber liner. It's designed with a knee cut-out so that the knee sits deep in the pocket for better protection and is fully removable so players can adjust their fit and dry the liner quickly after playing a game.
- PE molded knee cap with single density foam knee cradle
- PE cap with airflow venting and single density foam shin cushion
- Multi panel single density foam calf wrap
- Defined tape channel trap and wide band elastic calf closure strap
Shin Guard Size Player Height 14 Inch
5'0" - 5'6" 15 Inch
5'4" - 5'10" 16 Inch
5'8" - 6'2"