- Built with a combination of pro caliber nylon mesh and cable knit mesh the Code III gloves will be highly durable without sacrificing comfort and protection.
- Continuing along the comfort aspect, the Code III Hockey Gloves feature an Ax Suede palm with a reinforced overlay and contrast stitching. This palm will feel game ready and broken in right off the shelf. These materials are also highly durable against stick tape, keeping them looking and feeling newer, for longer.
- For the Liner of the Code III gloves, Sherwood is using a copper infused antimicrobial material, COP-R29, that will have enhanced defense against odors and bacteria that can cause your gloves to smell. Also included is a pro player ID box that will allow players to include their number inside the cuff of the gloves.
- The Code III Hockey Gloves will have a great protection package thanks to the Dual density ethylene foams used throughout the entirety of the gloves. In addition to these protective foams will be PE board inserts that will offer additional protection throughout the gloves. These foams and inserts help protect players against the force of direct impacts such as stick checks or blocked shots.
- The anatomical dual density cuff roll will further enhance overall mobility with its flex cuff construction. This will maximize movement during stick handling, passing, and shooting, without sacrificing wrist protection. The thumb will be a flex lock thumb that will help to keep your thumb protected from slashes and impacts while keeping it locked into place to avoid bending it backwards too far.
- If you are a competitive level player looking for a pair of gloves that feature great mobility and protection, check out the Sherwood Code III Ice Hockey Gloves!
Size Height Weight 13" 5'5" - 5'9"
120 - 160 lbs 14" 5'7" - 5'11" 140 - 180 lbs 15" 5'9"+ 160+ lbs