- Brand new for 2021 are CCM’s latest iteration of the Ribcor skate line, the CCM Ribcor 90K Ice Hockey Skates! This new skate is uniquely engineered to help maximize agility on the ice and give a perfect balance of comfort fit and performance.
- Starting off with the quarter package, the Ribcor 90K Hockey Skates feature a composite quarter package using FlexFrame technology. This 3D-lasted ergonomic boot features great forward flex and lateral stability, allowing players to get the most power and efficiency out of their strides. The FlexFrame Technology within the boot provides a contoured and snug fit all around the foot. Furthermore, this technology gives the boot a variable stiffness profile of 160-170 offering an excellent fit in any situation.
- New for this year on the Ribcor 90k Hockey Skates will be the ability to customize your tongue with the new XS tongue system. The replaceable dual layer tongue with 7mm felt and an asymmetrical flex point will better fit to your foot shape while offering advanced lace bite protection. And if you prefer a thinner or thicker tongue, the XS system allows for easy replacement of the tongue giving you a customizable fit out of the box.
- Onto the interior, the Ribcor 90K Hockey Skates feature a TotalDri comfort liner. This high-performance moisture wicking material works to keep players as dry and comfortable as possible all game long. Going hand in hand with this liner is the ADPT memory foams. These symmetrical foams wrap snugly but comfortably around players feet, providing an anatomical type fit and comfort for all different foot shapes.
- Moving to the lower half of the Ribcor 90K Hockey Skates is where you will find the SpeedBlade XS holder! On the back of each holder, players will find what is known as CCM’s BladeLock Technology. This is a positive-lock dial that tightly secures the blade to the holder and helps prevent the blade from loosening during gameplay. In turn, this design provides players with consistent and maximized energy transfer within each stride. For added comfort there is the CCM Ortholite footbed for increased support.
- Partnered with the new SpeedBlade XS holder are the XS1 Stainless Steel runners for the Senior/Intermediate models and XS Steel for the Junior. These runners provide a long-lasting edge for long-term performance. These will also have 12% more height than standard blades. This height increase allows players to dig deeper into their turns as well as in straight lines thus increasing top-end speed.
- With the new XS tongue system and upgrades in just about every aspect of the skate, the CCM Ribcor 90K Ice Hockey Skates are for the high-level skater that is looking to further enhance protection, comfort, and performance!
Skate Size US Men's Shoe Size 6.0
8.0 9.5 8.5 10.0 9.0 10.5 9.5 11.0 10.0 11.5 10.5 12.0 11.0 12.5 11.5 13.0 12.0 13.5 13.0 14.5