- Tackla is known for their fit and protection, and the Tackla Air 9000 Senior Ice Hockey Pants are no different! Utilizing a European style fit, the Air 9000 Hockey Pants provide players with a tight, but comfortable fit around the hip that remain tapered around the thighs as well. This makes for a comfortable and mobile experience!
- The outer layer of the Air 9000 Hockey Pants is constructed of a 500 Denier unique polyester. This ultra-durable material helps keep the pants looking and feeling great. Paired with this is the proprietary water-repellent liner. This liner helps wick away water and moisture, keeping players as mobile as possible. This combination provides players highly durable, lightweight, and protective package.
- Furthermore, the interior of the Air 9000 Hockey Pants utilizes an advanced Air-Cooling System in the pads. This lightweight and breathable material within the pants helps keep players cool, dry, and comfortable throughout usage!
- The injection-molded plastics around the hip and thighs provides players with high-end protection without sacrificing mobility, all while remaining ultra-lightweight and durable!
- If you are a player who is looking for a pair of pants that have a tapered fit that excel in mobility and durability, look no further than the Tackla Air 9000 Senior Ice Hockey Pants!
The Tackla pants run one size larger than the size chart due to the amount of protection. Example: if you are a size large you should order a medium.